Omega Industries is one of the fastest growing international painting firms operating in over four countries. We are looking to build and develop our crews to uphold our ultra premium services to top tier clients around the globe. Our reputation has been built on focussing on employee job satisfaction. If you’re ready to join a company that rewards hard work and you meet all the below requirements, apply now.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Foreman for painting crews.
- Own basic hand tools used in the trade.
- Ability to effectively manage teams.
- Willingness to undergo drug and felony checks.
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Own a reliable and presentable vehicle.
- Clear communication and written skills (bilingual is an advantage)
- Set up and close out projects.
- Fill out daily job sheets and safety documents.
- Ensure smooth workflow and adjust work schedules.
- Ensure materials and paint are ordered according to specification.
- Maintain constant client communication and updates.
- Ensure job orders are met as per contract agreement.
- Maintain staff morale and ensure painters are happy at work !