Omega Industries is one of the fastest growing international painting firms operating in over four countries. We are looking to build and develop our crews to uphold our ultra premium services to top tier clients around the globe. Our reputation has been built on focussing on employee job satisfaction. If you’re ready to join a company that rewards hard work and you meet all the below requirements, apply now.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a commercial painter.
- Own basic hand tools used in the trade.
- Ability to work as a team with different crews.
- Willingness to undergo drug and felony checks.
- Understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Own a reliable and presentable vehicle.
- Preparing all surfaces for priming, painting and/or staining.
- Fill out daily job sheets and safety documents.
- Apply the proper paint to all surfaces (ceiling, walls, wood work) in a timely professional manner.
- Maintains clean and organized worksites.
- Maintains strict attention to detail.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- Have the ability to safely use power equipment and ladders.
- Have knowledge of different paint products.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.