Omega Industries is one of the fastest growing international painting firms operating in over four countries. We are looking to build and develop our crews to uphold our ultra premium services to top tier clients around the globe. Our reputation has been built on focussing on employee job satisfaction. If you're ready to join a company that rewards hard work and you meet all the below requirements, apply now.
- New business development, site visits and meeting with facility management decision makers. (Including schools, hospitals, shopping centres etc)
- Onsite estimating and proposal writing (training provided)
- Assisting our project managers to complete projects on time, on budget with a client focussed service.
- Managing quarterly targets and writing sales reports.
- Must have a reliable vehicle (car allowance provided)
If the Below Summarises You ! Apply Now.
- Strong attention to detail. (noticing even minor font irregularities in a proposal etc).
- Above average communication and writing skills.
- Can handle pressure, customer complaints, disputes and effectively handle conflict.
- Takes pride in their appearance and presentation.
- Not looking for a monotonous 9-5 job.
- Great sense of humour and can fit well into our team of young & energetic staff.
- Want more responsibility and hands on management experience.